Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May Flowers In My Backyard..


My clematis is full of flowers and my purple Salvia is striking.It grew twice its size from last year..Last month  I dug out my only  ‘purple rain’ salvia to divide, the new baby plant is doing just fine, today I noticed new leaves starting to grow at the base..I have 2 clematies the purple one and the burgundy one, but I dont know what happen to the burgundy one, It is full of green leave and it looks very healthy, but it doesnt have not even one single bloom..Every year I get a few burgundy flowers mixed with my purple clematis...                              


I am very excited because today my daughter started riding her bike without training wheels...She still needs more practice...I guess I will be busy for a few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment