Friday, May 31, 2013

Cleaner pictures in photoshop...


I have been learning Photoshop, on my own through tutorials and reading    , for quite sometime ..I first was very interesting on graphic design, but I guess I am not creative enough, I never did anything on my own I was just good at copying other works.. .. Then  after I bought my  dsl camera I kind of change my mind, so I started using free actions and incorporating them into  my pictures and posting them in Facebook. Some of my friends like this the look on my pictures ,but some said the pictures look fake and were not interesting. So about 2 weeks I started looking for tutorials  about cleaner images and there are a few ,but the one that I like is: 
 I still have a long way to go, but I am happy because my pictures looks brighter and cleaner: so far this is what i got..





                     

No comments:

Post a Comment