Thursday, October 31, 2013

The last red rose of the season...

I cant believe our summer time is gone...We will spent five months in the house, getting cozy and waiting impatiently for Spring...I will start decorating for Christmas next week. I usually start right after Halloween..After Christmas, I just start making plans for the summer..In the cold months I tend to decorate more...I dont really like cold months, but I guess my flowers need them...I already miss my flowers...Yesterday I cut the last two red roses and one red Dahlia...
My  father came over to spent a few days with us and Saturday my brother came with his family ...My father was so happy..
I bought a new lamp for my birthday....
(Hate that red wall..)
Now I have to go my children are almost here and we have to go  trick or  Treating 

Happy Halloween.....
I need to get my broom..

No comments:

Post a Comment