Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Cheer!


I can't wait for Spring.. We're still not quite there up here but I can't wait...Today I went to HomeGoods actually, I was there yesterday, but I have to go back to get something else...I promised myself to stay away  from HomeGoods, but i cant help it..This year I have being there three times..In January the whole store was empty, I thought they were going out of business, I realized they were just getting ready for Spring..When  I am in this store time goes really fast.. , there are so many beautiful stuffs to choose from...I needed some beautiful colorful pillows,but I couldn't find any, instead I bought these spring branches, they look so real and I love the soft pink.....





Then I stopped at Lowe's and I spotted this Big jar in the gardening section for $14.99 I had  to buy it..
The jar is so beutiful, it will stay inside for a long time..



No comments:

Post a Comment