Friday, December 14, 2012

20 Children Died and 6 adults in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre


 20 Children Died and 6 adults in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre


My heart is broken, the number of children killed by a man, he had no permission to kill this innocents..I'm crying now. I'm so sad. KIDS! ! They were just kids. Being kids. I just want to scream! My god, what is going on?! ...I cant stop thinking about this tragic...I have a kindergarder  and a 7 year old child ,  I can imagine what these parents are going through. Losing a child is horrible, but losing them to this type of senseless violence is unimaginable. There is no greater loss than that of a child. 
Imagine some Christmas presents under trees that won't be opened, little smiles that will not be seen again, voices never again heard..
I just wondering what this monster was thinking, why kill these angels,  I wish he would have started with himself.
 I am hugging my children a bit tighter today.... Nothing can bring consolation to those parents ...NOTHING but I will pray for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment